We also encourage candidates from following cities and towns to apply: Kragujevac, Arandjelovac, Batočina, Lapovo, Rača, Smederevo, Velika Plana, Smederevska Palanka and other in the area.
On behalf of our client, a reputable international FMCG company, we are inviting dynamic and committed individuals interested in professional development to join our client on position:
Health Safety & Environmental Specialist
East Serbia - Kučevo, Petrovac na Mlavi, Majdanpek, Požarevac and other in the area.
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations
- Educate employees about workplace safety by preparing and providing training programs
- Preparation of reports regarding HS&E
- Responsible for internal and external audits regarding HS&E
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials
- Organizes regular assessments regarding the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, and other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance
- Develop and maintain medical monitoring programs for employees
- Maintain inventories of hazardous materials and hazardous wastes, using waste tracking systems to ensure that materials are handled properly
- Ensures implementation of environmental best practices, reduction of CO2 emission, water usage, and waste management
- Minimum VI degree in Technical faculty, University degree will be considered as an advantage
- H&S certificate
- MS Office
- SAP knowledge advantage
- English knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
We are looking forward to your CV with full confidentiality guaranteed.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.